Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Farm Yard Birthday




Our wonderful little nephew Aiden turned two last August and I jumped at the chance to throw him a birthday party! After deciding that the theme was going to be a farmyard party given his love of animals, I was so excited I sent the invites out about 3 months early :) :) 



I set the food up on hay bales which made for a perfect backdrop & just looked SO cute!



These amazing cookies were made by Aiden's other Aunty. She just loves decorating & she's very talented at it.

 These "corn on the cob"cupcakes were fun & really easy to make.

 I made so much food that day and I can't believe they ate it all. I was certain we'd have leftovers for at least a week. Must have been all the jumping they did on the bouncy castle that had them famished :)


 The kids took away personalized New MacDonald lunchboxes filled with farmyard games and toys
This is the BEAUTIFUL birthday boy, Aiden xxx
Flavia, Sugarplum Sweets xxx


Sugarplum Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment