Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Poker Night Appertizers

My sweetheart has been playing poker with the same group of mates for years & years. But when it’s his turn to host poker night I get far more excited than he does. It means I get to make food for a bunch of hungry bellies & it’s not like I need an excuse to get in the kitchen!! I LOVE cooking just as much as I love baking so it’s a lovely change from making sweet treats These are just a few nibbles I made for the boys poker night.

Flavia, Sugarplum Sweets xxx

Thai Chicken Slider
Slow cooked lamb shanks, shredded on top Lebanese cucumber boats topped with homemade tzatziki sauce
Spiced lamb koftas in homemade garlic mint yoghurt

A close up of the koftas so you can see all the chunks of goodness
Homemade super crunchy pork crackle





 Sugarplum Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment